Wednesday, July 20, 2011
Saturday, July 9, 2011
There will be a seminar by two NICT Japan researchers.
The details are as the following:
1) Relief Operations in Areas Affected by 11 March Great Eastern Japan
Earthquake (Mr. H. Kurematsu).
2) R&D on Body Area Network at NICT Japan (Dr. Ryu Miura).
Date: 13 July 2011(Wednesday)
Time: 2:00 PM – 3:30 PM
Venue: 6th Floor Meeting Room, SA Block, UTAR KL Campus
You are most welcome to attend the talk and give your support.
Chuah Yea Dat
Department of Mechatronics and BioMedical Engineering
Faculty of Engineering & Science
Tunku Abdul Rahman University
Kuala Lumpur Campus
Jalan Genting Kelang, Setapak 53300, Kuala Lumpur
Monday, July 4, 2011
Full-length panel session is available below:
6 Moderators: Tomaso A. Poggio and Joshua B. Tenenbaum, MIT
* Robert Desimone, Doris and Don Berkey Professor of Neuroscience, Department of Brain and Cognitive Sciences; Director, McGovern Institute for Brain Research, MIT
* Jeff Hawkins, Co-founder, Numenta; Founder, Redwood Neuroscience Institute
* Susan Hockfield, President and Professor of Neuroscience, MIT
* Christof Koch, Lois and Victor Troendle Professor of Cognitive and Behavioral Biology, California Institute of Technology; Chief Scientific Officer, Allen Institute for Brain Science, Seattle, WA
* Peter Norvig, Director of Research, Google, Inc.
* Phillip A. Sharp, MIT Institute Professor, David H. Koch Institute for Integrative Cancer Research
* Shimon Ullman PhD '77, Samy and Ruth Cohn Professor of Computer Science, Department of Computer Science and Applied Mathematics, Weizmann Institute of Science